ATLANTA – Veritiv Corporation – a North American leader in business-to-business distribution solutions – has been ranked No.1 on Modern Distribution Management's (MDM) 2016 Top Jan-San Distributors list. MDM (www.mdm.com), a premier source of wholesale distribution industry research, publishes Market Leaders lists that identify the top distributors by revenue across 15 distribution sectors.
“We are proud to receive this recognition from MDM and for the opportunity to share more about Veritiv’s integrated facility solutions products and service offerings,” said Barry Nelson, Senior Vice President of Facility Solutions for Veritiv. “Our value proposition includes offering comprehensive facility solutions that improve our customer’s and their client’s performance. For example, our Reliable Brand® – a comprehensive product line, exclusively distributed by Veritiv – helps ensure both quality and value in cleaning and personal hygiene items for facility maintenance.”
Among Veritiv’s other industry-leading facility solutions are:
- Veritiv’s team of Certified High Performance Building Advisors that helps customers improve the marketability and sustainability of commercial buildings;
- An eCommerce platform that offers 24/7 online ordering, budget management tools, advanced reporting, and third-party IT system integration capabilities;
- Sustainability services that can help earn up to 10 points towards LEED® for Existing Building: Operations & Maintenance certification;
- Workloading tools to help budget and manage labor costs;
- Access to an array of top facility supplies products and national brands from top-ranked suppliers; and
- Get continual access to products, whether you have one location or 50. Veritiv’s national footprint ensures availability – and enables the company to provide next-day delivery to 95 percent of its customers across North America.
Learn more about Veritiv’s solutions for high-performance buildings by visiting www.veritivhpb.com.