Solution is Recognized for Streamlining Production Inkjet Print & Mail Workflows
SAN DIEGO, CA - Solimar Systems, Inc., a leading global provider of production printing and secure document delivery solutions, recently announced that its Inkjet Mailing and Efficiency Solution was selected as a winner of Graph Expo's 2016 MUST SEE 'EMS award. The annual MUST SEE 'EMS competition recognizes the most compelling new solutions being shown at Graph Expo and is presented by the show's producer, the Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC).
Solimar Systems' solution provides organizations migrating to inkjet with essential tools for fast, easy and efficient transition to full color inkjet printing. By leveraging the modular elements of the Solimar® Chemistry™ Customer Communications Management platform, users are able to:
- Concatenate smaller production runs into a larger run for more efficient processing; lowers operational costs by reducing printer starts and stops, reducing paper roll loads and reducing downtime while helping to eliminate paper waste.
- Optimize PDF files allowing digital front ends (DFEs) to process files at printer rated speeds; PDF data stream optimization and caching of resources reduces inefficiencies of larger file sizes and duplicated resources.
- Digitally commingle mail so multiple files can run in true presorted order; address information is sent to presorting software and replaced with corrected address including postal barcodes; updated files are properly resorted to maximize postal savings and labor savings.
- Incorporate changes to, or additions of, required barcodes for finishing equipment such as perforators, slitters and inserters; barcodes can be changed from one type to another (i.e. OMR to 2D) and/or moved to a different page location as requirements change.
- Add variable digital inserts for more personalized communications; inkjet printers can produce personalized "onsert messages" directly in white spaces of documents, eliminating the need for physical inserts of pre-printed marketing content.
- Eliminate costs associated with pre-printed shells by eliminating storage, obsolesce and management of pre-printed stock; pre-printed stationery is replaced with digital overlays/underlays in an automated workflow.
"We are delighted to be showcasing our MUST SEE 'EMS award winning solution in booth 841 at Graph Expo in Orlando next month," said Mary Ann Rowan, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer. "At Graph Expo, clients and partners can meet with our team to learn how Solimar Systems' suite of modular and robust solutions are used to automate workflows, optimize production inkjet environments and drive mailing costs down."