ATLANTA – The Facility Solutions segment of Veritiv Corporation - a North American leader in business-to-business distribution solutions – will feature products and services designed to help customers simplify the management of complete building portfolios at the BOMA 2016 International Conference & Expo. The conference and expo will take place at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, in Washington, D.C. June 25-28, 2016.
“We are encouraging conference attendees to visit Veritiv representatives at Booth #828 to learn more about the company's integrated facility solutions products and service offerings,” said Barry Nelson, Senior Vice President of Facility Solutions for Veritiv. “Our team of Certified High Performance Building Advisors located across North America helps customers improve the marketability and sustainability of commercial buildings with innovative tools like our Green Gauge™ sustainability report,” he said.
In addition, BOMA Conference attendees can learn about Veritiv’s other industry-leading facility solutions, including:
- Access to an array of top facility supplies from the best suppliers;
- An expansive geographic reach that can provide next-day delivery to 95 percent of commercial buildings in North America;
- An eBusiness platform that offers budget management tools, advanced reporting, 24/7 online ordering, and third party IT system integration capabilities;
- Other sustainability services that help customers earn up to 10 points towards LEED® for Existing Building: Operations & Maintenance certification; and
- Workloading tools to help budget and manage labor costs.
Learn more about Veritiv’s solutions for high-performance buildings by visiting www.veritivhpb.com.