Smithers Pira’s Digital Print for Packaging conference, taking place September 7- 8 in Rosemont, IL is pleased to announce the members of the 2016 Advisory Board.
Chaired by Sean Smyth, consultant of Smithers Pira, and Tom Cooper, R&D Manager Digital Printing of WestRock, this year’s event is shaping up to provide unparalleled insight into what is real in digital print for packaging. The 2016 Advisory Board has helped shaped an agenda that includes presentations from Mondelez, HP, Kodak and many more.
Meet this year's advisory board:
- Sean Smyth, Consultant, Smithers Pira (Co-Chair)
- Tom Copper, R&D Manager Digital Printing, WestRock (Co-Chair)
- Ford Bowers, President, Specialty Graphic Imaging Association
- Robert Seay, Business Development Director--Packaging, Hewlett Packard
- David France, Packaging Research Fellow, ConAgra
- Liz Logue, Senior Director Corporate Business Development, EFI
With drupa happening quite soon, there will be many announcements, new technologies and valuable information flooding the market this summer. Digital Print for Packaging will be a great opportunity to hear from experts in the field and talk to peers, customers and end users about what is really happening in the industry. Gain insight into the economics of digital print, hear about unique challenges and opportunities in designing for digital and learn from case studies about what is happening in the market – and what might happen in the future.