Lutz, FL - Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the line-up of conference sponsors for Xploration® 16, being held April 5-7 at the Caribe Royale Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
“No event would be possible without the support of sponsors and the vendor community,” said Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International. “Many of our sponsors have been with us since we started this format eight years ago, but I am also happy to say there are a few new players this year.”
Xploration® 16 Conference Sponsors include:
- Conference Bag– Canon Solutions America
- Lanyard/Badge Holder– HP
- Writing Pad – Appvion
- Food and Beverage
- Tuesday Lunch – Solimar Systems
- Wednesday Lunch – IBM Corporation
- Beverage Service – Solimar Systems
- Networking Events
- Opening Reception – NEPS, Inc.
- Wednesday Happy Hour Reception – Crawford Technologies and RenderX, Inc.
- Transportation to Universal CityWalk - Crawford Technologies and RenderX, Inc.
- Signage – Ecrion Software, Inc.
- Industry Awards Ceremony – Eclipse Corporation
- Opening Keynote Speaker / Jeffrey Hayzlett – Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Technology Keynote Speaker / Rick Parrish – GMC Software
There are a couple more sponsorships still available. For a complete list of exhibitors and available sponsorships, please visit: xduonline.net/bmail/2016/2016SponsorshipsMarch7.pdf. Vendors interested in either a sponsorship or becoming an exhibitor should contact Xplor’s Director of Sales, Deborah Green at 770-444-3845 or via email at [email protected]