Reston, VA – NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies and the International Color Consortium (ICC) are pleased to announce the robust lineup of knowledge-expert presenters and sessions slated for the upcoming NPES-ICC Color Management Conference, themed "Making a Future with Color Management," to be held on March 17, 2016 at the PoliMedia School in Jakarta, Indonesia. Joined by the Indonesia Print Media Association (PPGI), and supported by the PoliMedia School and the International Trade Administration (ITA), this unique new NPES educational conference will convene the most influential and creative professionals in color management.
While ICC-member specialists delve into current trends in ICC color management and the latest applications, the conference will provide a unique opportunity among industry expert peers and practitioners to interact as they exchange ideas, discuss strategies, and build new partnerships. The program, which will also serve to introduce U.S. manufactured and marketed equipment, products and services into the Indonesian market, is a 'must-attend' event for graphic designers, publishers, art directors, packaging buyers, prepress managers, press supervisors, production managers, quality control managers, digital photographers, as well as those from any company or industry where achieving accurate and consistent color is critical.
Confirmed program presenters include:
- William Li, ICC Co-Chair and Color Technology Manager, Kodak
- Steve Smiley, President, Smiley Color & Associates Global Brand Solutions
- Marco Boer, Vice President, I.T. Strategies
- Phil Green, Professor of Colour Imaging at the Colour and Visual Computing Laboratory, Gjøvik University College, Norway; and, Technical Secretary of the International Color Consortium
- Isaam Luftiyya, Strategic Planning and Business Development Manager, QuadTech, Inc.
- Erich Midlik, Executive Vice President, Prime UV-IR Systems
- Jeff Protheroe, Vice President of Sales, Asia Pacific, Aleyant Systems
- Esther Hoon, Sales Development Manager Asia Pacific, EFI
- Jim Koh, Technical Workflow Specialist, EFI
- Elie Khoury, President, Alwan Color Expertise
- Juergen Seitz, Senior Technical Advisor, GMG
- Ray Cheydleur, Printing and Imaging Portfolio Manager, X-Rite
- Tuti Buntaran, Founder of First Packaging Asia - Packaging Centre, PPG VP IT and Graphic Technology, Director of PT Tosi Jasindo, Associate of Indonesian Packaging Federation
- Lionel M. P. Loh, GTM Program Manager, Konica-Minolta Business Solutions, Asia Pte Ltd.
For the complete conference program of sessions and presenters, and to register, visit: www.npes.org/Indonesia2016.