Neenah Paper Announces Winners In Paperworks Letterhead Contest
Press release from the issuing company
ROSWELL, Ga. (June 7, 2004) – Neenah Paper announces the regional winners of the March and April 2004 PAPERWORKS contest for Letterhead design. The recently updated PAPERWORKS Letterhead Contest recognizes designers, paper merchants and printers from North America and around the world who showcase creative combinations of design and printing techniques using Neenah Paper products.
“Selecting the right paper is central to creating an identity that positions your business or product favorably,” says Tom Wright, Director of Strategic Advertising for Neenah Paper. “When companies choose papers wisely, the excitement that premium papers embody — due to stiffness, texture, color, etc. — becomes associated with them.”
The following designers and merchants received cash awards in March and April 2004, winning $500 for Gold, $300 for Silver and $150 for Bronze winning entries.
• Ellen Bruss and Gary Weise of Ellen Bruss Design in Denver, for an entry titled, “The Lab,” which was designed using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
• Carol Ramsay of Coast Paper Limited in Mississauga, Ontario, for an identity package designed using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
• William H. Ewen, Jr. of Providence, R.I. for a design for the Steamship Historical Society of America, also produced using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
• Jody Brown of Unisource in Delta, British Columbia, for a design produced using CLASSIC CREST and CLASSIC COLUMNS Papers.
• Jim Boborci of Emu Design Studio in St. Charles, Ill., for that agency’s stationery package, produced using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
• Jonathan Follett and Matthew Holm of Hot Knife Design in Hudson, N.Y., for letterhead designed for that agency using CLASSIC CREST Papers."
• Karen Cheng of Cheng Design in Seattle, for the Girls!CAN stationery system designed using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
• Kara Kuster of Olver Dunlop Associates in Chicago, for a design produced for Jamie Ziegler & Associates using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
• Barbara Christopher of Whitney Edwards Design in Easton, Md., for the J.M. Clayton stationery package, designed using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.