Register Today for the ABC’s of Print Enhancements: How to Deliver High Value & Rockin’ ROI
Topeka, KS – The Foil & Specialty Effects Association (FSEA) will present an educational experience on high-visibility enhancements’ impact on brand identity, shelf presence and added value to all types of printed materials during a seminar from 10:30 a.m. to noon on Sept. 15 at GRAPH EXPO in Chicago, Illinois. This session, entitled "ABC’s of Print Enhancements: How to Deliver High Value & Rockin’ ROI," will be hosted by the Foil & Specialty Effects Association's Executive Director Jeff Peterson.
It will include vivid samples, case studies and information on two specific white papers based on recently conducted research by the Sonoco Institute of Packaging Design and Graphics at Clemson University (in conjunction with FSEA) that provide conclusive evidence on the impact of high-visibility enhancements. Specific techniques to be discussed include foil and embossing – covering refractive stamping, multi-level embossing, ink over foil, and cold foil applications. Attendees also will learn about specialty UV coating processes and the use of decorative laser cutting with samples of creative uses of these processes presented.
Attendees will learn:
- The latest print enhancement techniques and the latest technologies to apply those techniques
- Specific case studies and white papers on the effectiveness of high-visibility enhancements.
- Sustainability profile of specific print enhancement techniques
- Design and implementation tips for optimum cost savings and to assist with planning success when utilizing specific print enhancement processes
Who should attend: Company management, Sales, Graphic Design, Bindery/Finishing Managers wanting to learn the most up-to-date information on print enhancement opportunities. Specific industries of interest would include:
- Folding carton converters
- Label converters
- Brand owners, marketing managers, marketing agencies and package designers
- Graphic services companies and commercial printers
- Direct mail companies interested in high-visibility enhancements
Save $50 off the total seminar registration with promo code SPSAVE50. For more information or to register, visit www.fsea.com/graphexpo.
The Foil & Specialty Effects Association (FSEA) provides a wide range of resources to help companies remain profitable today and into the future. From cost-saving programs and educational opportunities to green initiatives proving the sustainability of foil decorated paper/board, the FSEA strives to provide its members with ideas, resources and solutions to grow in today’s marketplace.