QuadTech is introducing an exciting group of new and enhanced products at DRUPA, print media's largest trade fair
While DRUPA 2004 takes place May 6 through May 19 in Düsseldorf, Germany, QuadTech will be there to introduce an exciting group of new and enhanced products, including:
• QuadTech Data Central, a modular data management tool that answers the need for improved workflow through JDF-enabled systems and controls
• QuadTech Color Control System on ICON, which provides real-time information for peerless color control and accuracy
• QuadTech Register Guidance System with Vector, a high-speed, color-to-color register control designed to greatly reduce press speed changes and reel splices to save makeready time
• QuadTech Autotron Commercial 2400 Register Guidance System, which provides complete automatic control over every key registration parameter for hands-free waste minimization
• QuadTech Autotron Packaging 2600 Register Guidance System, which adds the additional benefits of modularity, flexibility and cost-effectiveness to the superior accuracy of PressTech’s register system for packaging applications
• QuadTech Heliostat 300 Electronic Ink Assist, which is designed to reduce waste and improve quality and consistency by eliminating dot and speckle
• QuadTech Ribbon Control System with MultiCam, a revolutionary multifunction closed-loop area imaging camera that’s flexible, affordable and virtually maintenance free to streamline setup and produce outstanding quality
• QuadTech Register Guidance System with MultiCam, a groundbreaking closed-loop area imaging camera which provides breakthrough color-to-color registration and quality
DRUPA — or the "Olympic games of the print and media industry" — is considered the premier showcase for new products serving the commercial, newspaper, publications and packaging print markets. DRUPA 2008 already is scheduled to take place in Düsseldorf from May 29 to June 11, 2008.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.