Esko-Graphics schedules full program of educational presentations at Drupa 2004
Press release from the issuing company
Gent (Belgium), April 27, 2004 – Esko-Graphics, the market leader in commercial printing and packaging solutions, will provide a full schedule of educational presentations at their booth during DRUPA 2004. Highlights will include new product demonstrations as well as Adobe Systems’ introduction of its Creative Suite and the integration with Esko-Graphics DeskPack modules. Headlining the two-week schedule of presentations will be two prepress consultants, Andy Tribute and Bernd Zipper. These two distinguished authorities will provide their perspectives on industry trends and workflow.
Andy Tribute is a noted industry journalist and consultant. He is well known for his work for WhatTheyThink.com, Seybold Publications and as industry consultant for various market leading companies.
Bernd Zipper, CEO of Zipcon, has been active in the prepress world for over 12 years as technology and strategic consultant.
Esko-Graphics daily presentations will provide a selection of significant topics:
- Trends in PDF Publishing by Bernd Zipper
- The new thinking of Printing by Andy Tribute. This presentation will focus on how communication developments and digital workflows are changing the whole process of how printers and converters will work in the future, as they move to become integrated production and value added service companies.
- Adobe will demonstrate concepts of how Adobe Creative Suite can create JDF and Portable Document Format (PDF) files that integrate with Esko-Graphics’ DeskPack modules,
-An overview of Esko-Graphics’ Scope, the company’s unique and innovative workflow environment offering rich modularity and broad flexibility, with full JDF compliance.
- The ability to image DuPont Cyrel sleeves on a Cyrel Digital Imager (CDI) Compact, Esko-Graphics’ flexo platesetter.
- Workflow and networking, integrating Esko-Graphics BackStage workflow server and WebCenter asset management server.
- Esko-Graphics’ full range of CtP solutions for offset printers.
“Our company vision is: clear ideas, smart tools, more value. We want to share our view and know-how of new trends and technologies in the industry with our customers, so they better understand the value Esko-Graphics tools can bring to their business.” remarks René Delbar, Esko-Graphics vice president marketing. “Esko-Graphics has scheduled a program that covers a wide range of hot industry topics in printing and packaging, and is excited to provide a platform for esteemed experts, Bernd Zipper and Andy Tribute.”
- The presentations are taking place every half hour between 10.30am and 5pm in German and/or English
- Bernd Zipper will speak on May 7, 11, 13 and 17; Andrew Tribute on May 11, 12, 14 and 18.
- The full theater program can be consulted on www.esko-graphics.com/drupa and will be announced on a daily base on our and our partners’ stands.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.