Bedford - RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, opened registration for the Seventeenth Annual European Conference. The event will take place from March 9-11, 2015 at the Hilton Amsterdam in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This event will allow you to immerse yourself in all aspects of the forest products industry. Discover how RISI's deep industry expertise will help you understand the latest trends, challenges and opportunities.
The conference will feature an impressive lineup of speakers representing leading companies from all areas of the forest products industry.
This year’s topics include:
- CEO Panel Discussion
- The Global Economy – Rising Risks ~ David Katsnelson, Director, Macroeconomics, RISI
- What is Wrong with Europe – An Industry Survival Guide ~ Marco Mensink, Director General, CEPI
- European Graphic Papers ~ Alejandro Mata Lopez, Economist, European Forest Products, RISI
- Global Outlook for Graphic Papers ~ John Maine, Vice President, Graphic Paper, RISI
- Global Outlook for Pulp ~ Kurt Schaefer, Vice President, Fiber, RISI
- Global Recovered Paper ~ Hannah Zhao, Senior Economist, Global Recovered Paper, RISI
- European Wood Fiber Two-Year Outlook: International Competitiveness Takes a Big Step Forward ~ Peter Barynin, Principal Economist, North American Timber, RISI
- Mill Intelligence: Benchmarking Asset Quality and Cost Competitiveness ~ Ville Henntonen, Senior Product Manager, Pulp & Paper, RISI
Click here for conference registration!