Rochester, N.Y. -- NexPress Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Eastman Kodak Company, announced today its new management team.
NexPress Solutions, Inc. combines the NexPress 2100 product line and the family of Digimaster black-and-white print systems. In addition to retaining several top executives from the former NexPress Solutions LLC's color and black-and-white businesses, the company has hired more than 350 sales and service personnel from Heidelberg's market centers -- who will represent both NexPress 2100 and Digimaster product portfolios.
NexPress Solutions, Inc. continues under the leadership of President and CEO Venkat Purushotham, who has served in that role since the company was formed in 1998. Other appointments include:
- Art Carroll, chief operating officer and senior vice president. Carroll is responsible for research and development, service, IS/IT, print solutions and services, and operations including materials manufacturing. He previously served as COO of NexPress Solutions LLC's color business.
- Chris Payne, vice president and chief marketing officer. Payne also served as CMO of NexPress Solutions LLC.
- Andy Matthews, vice president and chief financial officer. Matthews previously served as worldwide controller at Kodak's Health Imaging division.
- Arun Chowdry, vice president and chief technical officer. He was formerly chief technical officer of NexPress Solutions LLC.
- Jim Brault, vice president of human resources. Brault previously served as director of human resources, NexPress Solutions LLC.
They join four other key appointments previously announced by Kodak:
- Mark Weber, senior vice president, indirect sales partnerships. Weber is responsible for distribution and indirect sales partners worldwide for both color and black-and-white printing solutions. He was formerly executive vice president, solutions and sales partnerships, black-and-white business.
- Alexander van Meeuwen, regional general manager, Americas region (Canada, U.S., Mexico, South America). He formerly served as vice president, worldwide sales for NexPress Solutions LLC.
- Paul Willems, regional general manager, Europe, Africa, Middle East region (EAMER). He was formerly director of NexPress Solutions LLC's business development.
- Peter Foley, regional general manager, Asia Pacific region. Foley previously served as a digital business executive for Heidelberg's Asia market center.
Purushotham noted that NexPress is out in full force at Drupa, showcasing a broad array of new digital color and digital black-and-white printing solutions and services that are supported by an experienced sales and service team.
"During the ownership transition, NexPress has not skipped a beat, thanks to the cooperation of both Kodak and Heidelberg," Purushotham said. "With the acquisition now complete, NexPress remains focused on being the world leader in digital production solutions for both color and black-and-white printing. Our experienced management team looks forward to achieving that goal as part of Kodak."
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.