Chicago, Illinois, April 1, 2004- The Trade Show Exhibitors Association (TSEA), the premier organization for exhibit marketing, event, and sales professionals, has partnered with The Hertz Corporation, Boise Office Solutions, and inkchaser.com to provide members-only discounts on car rentals, office supplies, and printing services- adding to an already impressive list of benefits that provide TSEA members with special savings on an array of products and services.
“TSEA exists to add value to our members, and one way we can do this is by partnering with reliable organizations that can save them time, and their companies money,” says Michael Bandy, TSEA president. “We are delighted to partner with Boise, Hertz, and inkchaser.com because they all offer quality products and services that will benefit both our exhibit and event marketers, as well as our supplier members.”
TSEA members receive special members-only savings on Hertz business and leisure car rentals from a broad selection of compact, full-size, and specialty vehicles. With more than 7,000 locations in 150 countries, TSEA members can use their discount when renting domestically and abroad, and take advantage of bonus features such as Hertz’s Never Lost In-Car Navigation System, Computerized Driving Directions, Express Return, and 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance.
Boise Office Solutions, the premier business-to-business distributor of office products, offers TSEA members discounts of up to 70% off of its manufacturer list prices on a wide variety of products including office supplies and office furniture. TSEA members also benefit from next day delivery, superior customer service, and access to a personal account manager.
Online printing provider inkchaser.com uses its patented, state-of-the art technology to provide commercial printing services for more combinations of printing jobs than any other online printer. TSEA members receive discounted prices and instant price quotes on full-color brochures, booklets, inserts, posters, letterhead, and more. TSEA members are also guaranteed 3, 5, and 10 day turnaround rates, as well as access to knowledgeable customer service representatives who are just a phone call away.
The Hertz Corporation, Boise Office Solutions, and inkchaser.com join the following TSEA member benefit partners whose services assist TSEA members in planning and executing profitable exhibit marketing programs:
• Creative Training Solutions: TSEA members receive a 15% discount when they order The Tradeshow Advantage Online, a comprehensive, interactive course that educates exhibit managers and their exhibit workers on the boothmanship needed to get the most out of their exhibit and event participation.
• Lead to Sales, Inc.: TSEA members receive a $500 discount on lead qualification and follow-up services.
• MGI List Rentals: TSEA members save up to $300 on list rentals.
• Airborne Express: TSEA members save up to 25% on their domestic and overseas shipping costs.
• Tradeshow Week Custom Research: TSEA members are offered special savings on strategic-based information that will help them navigate the event selection process.
• Marketech: TSEA members receive a 20% discount on the Trade Show & Event Calculator, a measurement tool that calculates and measures trade show success.
TSEA provides knowledge, resources, and networking opportunities to exhibit marketing, event, and sales professionals who use the trade show and event medium to promote and sell their products, as well as those who provide them with products and services. For TSEA membership information, please contact Zuri James at 312.949.5798, or [email protected]