Chicago, IL – GPA announces their new Ultra Digital® Pre-Converted Substrates that make it easy to create a wide variety of eye-catching, personalized applications. They are ready right off the press…without the need for additional finishing equipment. Built-in perforations, scores and die cuts make finishing lightening fast so you can turn jobs around in the same day, giving you the competitive advantage in an on-demand marketplace.
GPA’s newest Ultra Digital® Pre-Converted Substrates include:
· Playing Card Boxes (3-Up): Build brand identity, and great for personalized gifts and event giveaways.
· Golf Ball Sleeves (2-Up): The perfect touch for giveaways at golf and other special events
· Coffee Cup Sleeves (5-Up): Great for making an impression at presentations and events, these sleeves let you put your message right in the hands of your customers
· DigiBOX 4” Square Boxes (1-Up): No adhesive is needed to create these boxes for anything from custom product packaging to wedding favors, and everything in between
· Table Tents (3-Up): New layout offers faster and easier assembly for everything from seasonal restaurant and bar promotions, to menu listings and placeholders at special events
This new collection joins GPA’s existing offering of pre-converted substrates, including presentation folders and door hangers, to provide you with an unparalleled selection of unique products that are ready in virtually no time. These value-added substrates are compatible with both HP Indigo and toner digital presses, and are in stock and available for same-day shipment. Ultra Digital® Pre-Converted Substrates offer endless design possibilities to let you create profitable applications for every vertical market imaginable.