West Springfield, MA – FiberMark, a manufacturer of specialty cellulose and synthetic fiber-based printing media, announces the launch of Endura® Matte 225, a 10 mil latex saturated wet strength paper for Eco-solvent, Latex, and UV Curable inkjet printers.
With the great success of the FiberMark Endura®-Print wet strength papers, FiberMark wide format inkjet print customers requested a matte version. Endura®-Print Durable Papers are manufactured to be a durable, environmentally responsible offering for the new durable inkjet printers.
- Indoor Point-of-Purchase Displays
- Indoor Banners
- Temporary Outdoor Displays
- Wet strength
- Lay-flat no curl
- Bright white matte print surface
- Quick dry when printed with eco-solvent ink
- No buckling when printed with HP® Latex Inkjet Printers
- Print Profiles available
Environmental Responsibility of Endura® Matte 225:
- Manufactured with 17% Post Consumer Waste – re-using resources
- Manufactured using a majority of sustainable materials
- Manufactured with FSC® Certified Wood Pulp
- A large portion of Endura® Matte 225 will biodegrade over time in a composting environment. The pulp and latex are biodegradable; these ingredients are a significant portion of the product.
- PVC Free - Phthalate, Lead, Cadmium, and Heavy Metal Free
- Contains No - IARC Group 1 Carcinogens (International Agency on the Research of Cancer)
- Contains No - OSHA Regulated Toxic Metal or Carcinogens
- Contains No - USEPA Toxic Release Inventory Substances (Complete USEPA toxic chemical list, including persistent, bio-accumulative and toxic substances or PBT’s)
- Complies With European REACH Standards
Endura® Matte 225 is stocked in 30”x150’, 54”x150’, 60”x150’ and high production length rolls.