Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - The 2013 LPIA Conference, a specialized conference developed specifically for the label converting, packaging, top-sheet, and product decorations industries, will help attendees gain a competitive edge to increase market share.
Held in conjunction with the 2013 Color Management Conference, December 7–9 at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona, the LPIA Conference will focus on access to operational intelligence, market analysis, and cutting-edge practices tailored to meet the needs of your entire operations team.
This specialized conference will be delivered by industry-renowned and nationally recognized subject-matter experts:
- David Lemley, President, Retail Voodoo
- Cynthia Sterling, Owner and Creative Director, Sterling Creativeworks
- Christopher Durham, President and Chief Strategist, My Private Brand/Folio28 LLC
- Jamie Capozzi, Founder and President, Theory Associates
- Russell Brown, Senior Creative Director, Adobe Systems, and star of the “The Russell Brown Show”
- Sven Seger, Chief Creative Officer, FutureBrand, North America
- Allen Marquardt, Packaging Production Manager, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Taz Tally, Ph.D., President, Taz Tally Seminars and Owner, Taz Tally Photography
- Kate Smith, President, Sensational Color
This year, we’re co-locating with the 2013 Color Management Conference and focusing on communicating brand color through the entire workflow. Learn about viable growth and operations opportunities, PLUS get an in-depth look at the color workflow to maximize these opportunities—all in one innovative package!
Registration information is available at www.printing.org/lpia. Contact Laurie Reynolds, director, Planning and Logistics, Printing Industries of America, at (412) 259-1802 or [email protected] for any questions regarding this year’s conference.