Power your imagination with the next generation of the world’s best-selling printer in the durable graphics market*1 – an advanced yet affordable wide format print and cut machine equipped with Roland’s new ECO-SOL MAX2 inks and productivity and usability enhancements that deliver the versatility and exceptional image quality sought by all print professionals.
Roland DG, the leading worldwide provider of wide-format inkjet printers and printer/cutters for professional durable graphics, has introduced the new VersaCAMM VS-i wide format print & cut series, including the 64-inch (1,625mm) VS-640i, the 54-inch (1,371mm) VS-540i, and the 30-inch (762mm) VS-300i.
“The VersaCAMM is recognised throughout the industry as the pioneer of print and cut technology and the new VS-i series continues to build the innovation that has made it the world’s best-selling printer in the durable graphics market,” says Rob Goleniowski, Business Manager – Sign and Graphics, Roland DG UK. “The new VS-i series combines the reliability and ease of use for which these machines are internationally renowned, with a host of powerful new features and usability enhancements. There is no doubt the new VS-i is one of the most versatile and affordable solutions on the market today and will remain the industry’s favourite printer/cutter for durable graphics.”
The VS-i series incorporates Roland’s new high definition ECO-SOL MAX2 ink, available in nine colours including CMYKLcLm, White, Metallic Silver and Light Black. The new light black delivers accurate reproduction of greys and skin tones for flawless photographic reproductions and seamless gradients. The latest generation white and metallic inks offer higher density than ever before, plus approximately 1.5 times faster production speed for white ink and up to 2 times the speed for metallic ink compared to the previous model. All this enables the VS-i series to produce a versatile range of profitable applications including durable outdoor and indoor banners, signs, POP, print and cut labels, stickers, heat transfers for garment decoration, transparent window graphics, striking vehicle wraps and high quality fine art prints.
In addition, the new VS-i series has a range of additional enhancements including front loading ink cartridges for easy user access, and the ability to adjust cut settings during operation to improve accuracy and flexibility on long or complex jobs and achieve flawless cutting results. The integrated contour cutting on the VS-i series can produce graphics of any shape in one seamless workflow. Backed by a comprehensive 1 year RolandCare Silver warranty, a free Digital Print course at the Roland Academy and the inspirational samples in the Roland DG Creative Centre, the VS-i is a complete print solution.
Watch the video to find out why the VersaCAMM is the world’s best selling printer and all the fantastic new features the VS-i series offers. Visit www.rolanddg.co.uk/VersaCAMMVSi or call 0845 230 90 60 for more details.
VersaCAMM VS-i Series Features:
- Nine colour eco-solvent wide format print and cut device available in three models:
- 64-inch (1625mm) VS-640i
- 54-inch (1371mm) VS-540i
- 30-inch (762mm) VS-300i
- The industry's most advanced latest generation print head technology for reliable and stable production, outstanding image quality and high productivity
- Innovative print head design fires droplets of seven different sizes, with settings that can be adjusted for specific media and print resolutions
- Print speeds up to 26.9m2/hr for high production print modes
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control® precisely controls dot placement between passes for high quality images that are virtually free of banding
- Roland automated ink circulation system to dramatically reduce maintenance costs of white and metallic silver inks and deliver consistent output quality
- New ECO-SOL MAX2 ink produces rich, vibrant colours
- Highly Durable, scratch resistant and virtually odourless
- Fast, consistent drying across prints for even colours and sharp images and text
- Supports coated and uncoated media
- New ECO-SOL MAX2 light black (Lk) ink
- Achieves accurate grey colour reproduction and seamless gradations
- Enhances the quality of subtle colours and skin tones which contain neutral colours
- New white and metallic silver inks
- Higher-density White ECO-SOL MAX2 ink delivers approximately 1.5 times faster production speed while producing brighter, more opaque white text and graphics
- Metallic Silver ECO-SOL MAX2 delivers approximately 2 times faster production speed while the pigments are more reflective for maximum brightness
- Five different ink configurations of nine colours including:
- CMYK plus Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, White (CMYKLcLmLk+Wh)
- CMYK plus Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, Metallic Silver (CMYKLcLmLk+Mt)
- CMYK plus Light Cyan, Light Magenta, White, Metallic Silver (CMYKLcLm+Wh+Mt)
- CMYK plus Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black (CMYKLcLmLk)
- Dual CMYK (CMYK+CMYK)
- Usability enhancements including:
- Front loading ink cartridges for easy access
- Ability to adjust cut position while cutting
- Roland Print & Cut technology for versatility
- Prints and automatically contour cuts graphics to any shape
- Ideal for custom applications such as POP, floor signage, stickers, vehicle decals or apparel heat transfers
- Latest version of Roland VersaWorks®
- Features built-in PANTONE® spot colour libraries to streamline the conversion process from PANTONE® to CMYK colours
- Includes a predictive ink calculator which estimates the amount of ink needed and printing time for each job
- Roland OnSupport enables unattended printing by sending text or email messages to a smart phone or remote computer when a print job is completed or ink is running low.