Neenah Paper Announces Regional Winners In Paperworks Competition
Press release from the issuing company
ROSWELL, Ga. (November 12, 2003) – Neenah Paper announces the regional winners of the September 2003 PAPERWORKS competition for letterhead design. The PAPERWORKS Letterhead Competition recognizes designers, paper merchants and printers from North America and around the world who showcase creative combinations of design and printing techniques using Neenah Paper products.
“Designing a brand identity package that gets noticed and makes you say, ‘Wow’ is no easy task,” said Tom Wright, Director of Strategic Advertising for Neenah Paper. “But this month’s winners accomplished just that, using premium papers to enhance their messaging.”
The following designers, merchants and printers received awards in September:
· Sharon Rushworth of Haddons-Star in Johannesburg, South Africa, for submitting an entry that was produced using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
· Rosena Radenberg and Patricia Sahertian of Critical Inc., in Port Jefferson Station, N.Y., for their Filmforce Stationery package, which was produced using CLASSIC Laid Papers.
· Maria Garcia and Alejandra Moure of Shepard Lobé Costa in Miami, for their St. Georges Finance and Trust entry, which was produced using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
· Charles Hinshaw of [r]evolve in Indianapolis, for his in-house letterhead design, which was produced using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
· Susan Roe of xpedx in Denver, for a design that was produced using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
· Denise Serio ofGateway Printing and Graphics, Inc.,in Hamburg, N.Y., who produced a design using CLASSIC COLUMNS Papers.
· Clif Jenness in Dallas, for a design that was produced using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
· Steve Liska of Liska and Associates in Chicago, who produced a design for the Lubeznik Center for the Arts using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
· Brenda Cofield of Coast Paper in Vancouver, British Columbia, for a design that was produced using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
· Tina Smith of OK Paper in Dallas, for a design that was produced using CLASSIC Laid Papers.
· Harold Warwick of Kansas City, Kan., who produced a design using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
· Brenda Cofield of Coast Paper in Vancouver, British Columbia, for a design that was produced using CLASSIC COLUMNS Papers.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.