Winners in more than 20 Categories will be Selected by a Distinguished Panel of Judges from CNN, Google, Intel Corporation, Ogilvy and Others
DENVER, CO and LONDON - The Digital Magazine Awards will soon recognize the world’s most innovative publishing, editorial and advertising teams. The call for entries closes onSeptember 27, 2013 and the organizers invite magazine publishers, individuals and advertisers from the digital publishing industry to submit nominations across a wide range of award categories.
Entering online is easy with just a few fields to complete including a brief explanation of why the digital magazine being submitted should win in its category. The judges will carefully consider each entry based on predefined criteria. Finalists will be announced on October 25, 2013 and winners will be announced on November 26, 2013.
For a full list of categories, from Magazine of the Year to awards across 15 specific sectors, visit:http://digitalmagazineawards.com/categories/. Click on each category for a description and specific judging criteria.
The Digital Magazine Awards 2013 will be judged by a panel of industry experts including:
- Peter Bale, Vice President of Digital, CNN International
- Madhav Chinnappa, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Google News & Magazines
- Achin Bhowmik, Director, Intel Corporation
- Foluke Akinlose, Founder, PRECIOUS
- Peter Houston, Founder, Flipping Pages Media
- Carolyn Morgan, UK Programme Director, SIIA UK
- Dan Bowyer, Technology Consultant
- Nicole Yershon, Director of Innovative Solutions, Ogilvy London
- Rebekah Billingsley, Founder, Big Cat Consultancy
- Shaun Barriball, Vice President of Mobile Products, App Studio
To see a list of all of the winners from 2012, please visit: http://digitalmagazineawards.com/previouswinners/