DENVER, CO – The official availability of QuarkXPress® 10 is just days away and with it comes the end of Quark’s Buy 9, Get 10 offer. The popular offer gives everyone who buys or upgrades to QuarkXPress 9 now a free upgrade to QuarkXPress 10 upon its release. Those interested in taking advantage of the special should do so by September 13, 2013.
To purchase or upgrade to QuarkXPress 10 visit http://shop.quark.com and complete the redemption form at www.quark.com/Buy9Get10. To learn more about QuarkXPress 10, purchase by phone or find the nearest Quark Authorized Reseller go to www.quark.com/10.
Why Buy 9 to Get 10?
- Two versions for the price of one: No need to upgrade to or buy QuarkXPress 10 when purchasing QuarkXPress 9 now
- More version flexibility: With QuarkXPress 9 users can open files as far back as version 3
- Mac OS X Mavericks compatibility: QuarkXPress 10 will be compatible with future Apple and Windows operating systems
- Work with both versions: QuarkXPress 10 does not replace QuarkXPress 9 when installed
- Massive updates in QuarkXPress 10: New Xenon Graphics Engine, HiDPI and Retina display support, modern and optimized user interface, and much more. www.quark.com/10
- Last opportunity for version 3-7 users to upgrade to version 10