NORCROSS, GA – Unisource Worldwide, Inc. – one of the largest privately held companies in the United States and a global provider of innovative, sustainable, highly efficient solutions across the life cycle of core business operations – is launching a program offering expanded digital printing resources to its key customers and partners.
“Digital print volume is forecast to grow by almost 70 percent by 2018,” said Nancy Sobhy, Senior Marketing Manager, Paper and Wide Format for Unisource Worldwide. “While Unisource continues to support and advocate for all types of printing, we are also committed to providing highly valuable, credible solutions and advisory services to help this growing segment.”
Expanded digital printing offerings through Unisource that are now available at www.unisourcedigital.com include:
- Digital Swatch Book: Use this easy reference tool highlighting key properties such as press compatibility, stocking information, and environmental accreditations of our core digital papers
- Downloadable Test Sheets: Access free downloadable artwork to reference when comparing various paper choices on different digital presses.
- Website: View up-to-date information about innovations in digital printing and paper and access Unisource’s streamlined ordering process, including:
- Samples: Order samples and test papers to identify the best options for your project needs.
- Search Tools: Search by paper type, weight, and press requirements and access stocking information and availability by area.