Analysis Shows Dynamic Publishing Solutions Market Will Grow to $2.5 Billion by 2017 – Quark Offers Access to In-depth Report Summary
DENVER, CO – Frost & Sullivan has issued the 2013 update to its annual study of the dynamic publishing solutions market. The report examines the global forecasts, trends and competitive solutions that are expected to drive the market to $2.5 billion by 2017.
Dynamic publishing solutions, as defined in the report, are those that streamline publishing workflows, enhance content quality, and reduce marketing cycle time for enterprises and creative publishers across industries. The study broadly divides the dynamic publishing solutions market into two segments:
- Page layout and design solutions
- XML authoring tools and publishing platforms
The dynamic publishing solutions market consists of more than 40 vendors. The two market leaders, of which Quark is one, together control more than 70 percent of the market. According to the report, Quark is unique in offering an end-to-end dynamic publishing solution that includes professional desktop design, structured authoring and a complete platform for the management and delivery of content.
In addition to identifying market leaders, challengers, and contenders the Frost & Sullivan report outlines market drivers and trends. The analyst team anticipates that:
- When paired with shifting end-user content consumption trends, dynamic publishing solutions will become increasingly valuable to content creators looking to address the largest audience possible. Dynamic publishing solutions play an integral role in the growth of enterprise content management (ECM).
- Device markets, including mobile handsets, tablets, and e-Readers, will achieve double-digit growth through 2015 and beyond.
- Dynamic publishing solutions will be used largely for content marketing as companies seek to further strengthen their Internet presence.
- Dynamic publishing will play an important role in driving companies to adopt a single unified information platform.
For additional insights and analysis, including snapshots of the market leaders, download the in-depth report summary: http://content.quark.com/FrostandSullivan-Report-US.html
The full report can be purchased from Frost & Sullivan here: http://bit.ly/18gaz2X
Learn more about Quark Enterprise Solutions and the company’s proven dynamic publishing expertise: http://www.quark.com/Enterprise