CrawfordTech hosting ‘lunch & learn’ in partnership with PrintMediaCentr on Wed, Sept. 11
Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies will be playing an active role in this year’s PRINT 13 and CPP Expo in Chicago from September 8-12, 2013. Among the many events/activities CrawfordTech will be participating in include hosting a ‘lunch & learn’ in the PRINTERVERSE in partnership with PrintMediaCentr on Wednesday, Sept. 11th from 12 noon to 12:45 p.m Central Time.
During this free lunch and learn, David Day, Production Management Specialist at Crawford Technologies, will be challenging participants with the question: Are you on board with the CCM 2.0 Revolution? In this educational session Mr. Day will be discussing the evolution of Customer Communications Management (CCM), how to leverage your current printing investments such as high-speed inkjet and the importance of bringing all your print production workflow processes under control while optimizing for the best ROI and customer engagement.
“We are very excited about once again being a part of PRINT in Chicago,” said Ernie Crawford, President of Crawford Technologies. “This year attendees will have a host of educationally focused presentations to choose from where they can find new ideas, and experts that can help implement them.”
Crawford Technologies team members will be participating in the following events and partner booths:
- Adobe Panel Lunch Session: PDF/VT for High Impact VDP – Strong Customer Relationships & Higher Response Rates: Sunday, September 8, 12:15 – 1:45 p.m. – Room S406B. Panelist: Ernie Crawford, President at Crawford Technologies.
- USPS & AMSP sponsored Deliver ROI Theater presentation: AOM: It's More Than Just a Next Generation ADF. Sunday, September 8, 3 p.m. – Booth #5219. Presented by David Day, Production Management Specialist at Crawford Technologies.
- Xplor International Panel Discussion: Are We There Yet? A 2013 Multi-Channel Communications Industry Perspective: Tuesday, September 10, 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m. Sponsored by Crawford Technologies.
- Crawford Technologies Lunch & Learn with PrintMediaCentr – PRINTERVERSE, Booth #5440 – Are you on board with the CCM 2.0 Revolution?: Wednesday, September 11, 12 noon to 12:45 p.m. Presented by David Day, Production Management Specialist at Crawford Technologies.
- Live daily demonstrations of complete end-to-end production workflows, including truly automated production management from CrawfordTech, at the Canon Solutions America booth #502.
- Kern, Booth #848, will demonstrate a print-to-mail application, featuring a transactional document that was re-engineered with Kern Ai-RPM PROstream, Powered by Crawford Technologies. The Kern iMpres, a monochrome inkjet press, will be printing the transactional document roll-to-roll and those documents will be inserted on the world's fastest inserting system, the Kern Ai-33.
In addition to the above activities, CrawfordTech will also have Ernie Crawford, President, Stuart Warner, VP of Sales and Dave Hook, VP of Product Management on hand at PRINT 13 for interviews and meetings. If you would like to schedule time with our experts, please click here or email [email protected]. To learn more about Crawford Technologies’ award-winning workflow and document management solutions, please visit the CrawfordTech team in booth #960.