DENVER, CO – Join Quark Software Inc. this Thursday, August 15 at 1:00 p.m. EDT for the webinar “Marketing Transformation: Achieving Greater Marketing Performance with Improved Marketing Operations.” During the one-hour session, Quark will join Delta Air Lines, United Healthcare, Covalent Marketing, and IBM to discuss how to transform marketing programs by improving the relationships between marketing and operations.
Attendees will hear best practices for:
- Aligning disparate processes and removing departmental silos
- Addressing business processes, from content development to legal compliance
- Managing the marketing process for improved budget allocation and time management
- Implementing change management, program adoption, and education
The session will be moderated by David Panek, senior product marketer, marketing operations for IBM and the panel of experts will include:
- Bart Bates, Marketing Operations Manager, Delta Air Lines
- Craig Howarth, Senior Director of Payer Consulting, Optum/United Healthcare
- Stanton Willins, Chief Technology Officer, Covalent Marketing
- Nick Howard, Senior Director of Product Line Management, Quark Software Inc.
Date: Thursday, August 15
Time: 10:00 am PST | 1:00 pm EDT | 6:00 pm BST