State-of-the-Art Digital Printing Service Thrives With Acquisition of New Digital Presses
Jersey City, NJ - The Wall Street Group uses the latest technology to fulfill your Print On Demand needs. Energized by their newly-acquired digital presses in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, WSG has the ability to print a job when an order has been received. The combination of years of production and print knowledge combines to make The Wall Street Group poised to satisfy the most demanding customers.
Print on demand is the ability to digitally print a job or jobs when an order has been received. It is a form of digital printing that allows one set of materials at a time to be printed so that you are not printing hundreds of copies that will never be distributed. Around since digital printing became the norm, it has revolutionized the way in which many print companies work as well as the opportunities that are valuable for clients today.
Print On Demand services vary from printer to printer, but the overall process benefits clients as well as the printers.
- Print on demand allows you to tailor individual materials to individual customers.
- Transportation costs to send printed material are eliminated.
- Warehousing costs to store printed material in inventory are greatly reduced because you avoid unnecessary storage because you print exactly what you need when you need it.
- Inventory removal costs needed to discard outdated or excess inventory are greatly reduced.
- Flexibility to update marketing materials on a regular basis at no additional cost are enabled with POD.
- Fast turnaround times for print production are possible with POD because stock is always available at any given time.
- Custom/Variable data printing are offered with POD.
- Small volume / specialty print job capability that can be easily integrated into existing fulfillment services for a customer.
- Print on Demand is green. A study showed that 30% of printed materials a company prints every year is thrown away. With POD you print only what you need, when you need it, wasting less paper and saving trees.
- Print on Demand is cost effective. Short runs can be printed easily, quickly and at reduced costs. You pay only for what you order.
- Print on Demand offers high quality due our state-of-the-art digital presses.
"Over 50 percent of our business is print on demand now," says Owner Philip McGee. "It's a remarkable service and an opportunity to meet clients' needs quickly and cost-effectively."
The Wall Street Group, Inc. has been a full service offset and digital printing company since its inception in 1966. Operating within its strategically-situated niche, combining the services of the small copy shop with large-volume advertising and magazine printers, you will find our personal touch and experience extremely beneficial.