Calgary, Alberta, Canada – iSys Label, world leaders in short to mid run label printers, have announced they will be exhibiting their unique digital label printing solutions in booth #12U108 at the upcoming Labelexpo Europe in Brussels, Belgium.
Products to be shown are the APEX 1290, a standalone short to mid run digital label printer and their new desktop digital label solution, the EDGE 850. Designed with the user in mind, these digital label print solutions are suitable for all sorts of applications whether it be custom water bottle labels or stickers for a special event. Innovative features such as quick changeover technology, coupled with full workflow software allows operations to stage and print jobs in minutes rather than hours.
In addition to the hardware, iSys Label will be showing their full featured, easy-to-use label software; EDGE2Print and APEX2Print. This Harlequin® RIP software package was developed exclusively for the company’s digital label printers and provides full color management tools and a built-in Pantone Library.
Software features include:
- User defined Media Manager & Certified Media Library
- Rotate (RIProtation), mirror imaging and scaling (bleeds)
- Nesting (multiple jobs based on the same size graphic)
- Snap grid for quick imposition on die-cut labels
- Coverage and cost calculator (per label, per job)
- Multi-up costing for different graphics printed on the same layout
iSys Label will also be showing their optional variable data software package. Compatible with APEX2Print and EDGE2Print label software programs, iVDP provides the user the ability to combine static and dynamic content to create varying multi-graphic labels containing variable text, images and barcodes. iVDP layouts can be easily set up and configured to run variable portions in both horizontal and vertical dataset formats enabling the user to quickly create highly-targeted, professional digital label designs.
Variable data software features include:
- Pre-adjust color registration app and memory management system
- Rotate images and objects using alignment tools
- Basic formatting tools such as auto-size, scaling, tab stops and paragraph spacing
- Import numerous graphic formats including BMP, DCX, DIB, DXF, EPS, GIF, IMG, JPG, PNG, TGA, TIF, WMF, WPG, PDF, and more
- Over 400 preformatted, ready-to-use barcode components including QR codes, UPC, Codabar, Code 39s, 93s, and 128s, advanced serialization, and more
- CSV file data importing
Labelexpo Europe 2013 is set to be the largest in the shows’ 33 year history as it returns to Belgium, September 24-27th, 2013. The event has grown to occupy seven halls at Brussels Expo and is set to cover 31,500sqm and include over 550 exhibitors from across the globe.