FiberMark, a manufacturer of specialty cellulose and synthetic fiber-based printing media, announces the availability of Endura® Stick-P 150, the PVC free alternative to pressure sensitive vinyl.
Endura® Stick-P 150 is a bright white cellulose based, latex saturated digital graphics print media, manufactured with a permanent pressure sensitive adhesive. This economical, environmentally responsible alternative to pressure sensitive vinyl is saturated for durable indoor and temporary outdoor use. Endura® Stick-P 150 will not shrink when printed using solvent inkjet inks, allowing for full bleed printing. Additionally, it is easy to apply when creating large graphics applied to rigid boards, for many types of display graphics applications.
Endura® Stick-P 150 Highlights:
- Wide-Format Inkjet Compatible: Latex, Eco-Solvent, Solvent, UV Curable Printers
- Environmentally responsible: Made with sustainable materials
- Environmentally Safe: Contains no phthalates, heavy metals, or harsh chemicals
- PVC Free: Long shelf life, no plasticizer migration, no vinyl shrinkage with solvent printing
- Made in the USA: From mill to market; for better continuity of supply chain, and quality
- Integrated manufacturing: Better quality control, lower cost
- Durable: Temporary Outdoor (6 months), Wet Strength
- Stocked: 54" and 60" x 100 foot rolls
Visit www.fibermark.com/products/endura-stick-p-150 and order your 8.5"x11" printed sample for review today.