Partners to drive revenue and market share growth for Attunity’s software solutions in Mexico and South America
BURLINGTON, MA - Attunity Ltd., a leading provider of information availability software solutions, announced today that it has entered into reseller agreements with five new partners* to drive and grow Attunity’s revenue and market share in Latin America. Based in Brazil and Mexico, these partners will market, resell, and provide local support for Attunity’s award-winning software solutions, including high-performance data replication, application release automation, and managed file transfer. Attunity expects to recognize revenues from these partnerships in the second half of this year.
“We are pleased to finalize this strategic agreement with Attunity and are eager to add their leading solutions to our IT sales portfolio,” said Enrique Salazar, Chief Executive Officer at Infomedia, one of the five new resellers. “Making data available is a critical need here in Latin America and the market for data integration and deployment solutions continues to grow. Our customers rely on us to provide them with best-in-class and cost-effective solutions, and we are proud that we can expand on that service and cement their trust through our partnership with Attunity.”
“The requirement for making information available when and where needed has become a ubiquitous one from organizations across the globe. And the expansion in the Latin American market creates a great opportunity for us to grow our revenues and market share for our high-performance solutions,” stated Shimon Alon, Chairman and CEO at Attunity. “We are confident that we found the right group of partners to help us capitalize on this opportunity.”
*About the Partners:
1. AIS Sistemas Avanzados de Informacion: Based in Mexico, AIS offers strategic IT solutions and professional services to help customers increase competitiveness and improve their business.
2. B2T Business to Technology: Based in Brazil, B2T offers IT services in the informational market and is dedicated to developing the best solutions for its clients. They are a leader in Business Intelligence for government in Brazil.
3. Comercio Incoterms: A leading consulting company based in Mexico with over 20 years' experience in the information technology market, Comercio Incoterms provides the ideal technology solutions to create optimal value for its customers, integrating specialized tools like ERPs and high-profile technological tools.
4. Infomedia: Founded in Mexico in 1991 by experienced database and IT consultants, Infomedia is focused on complex Database and Business Intelligence projects. Infomedia’s customers are some of the largest banks and financial services companies in Mexico.
5. IT7 Sistemas: A Brazilian System Integrator company, IT7 Sistemas is headquartered in Curitiba with offices in São Paulo, Brasilia, and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. They specialize in developing and integrating IT products to solve business challenges of enterprise companies.