PINE and The Print Council will host Print Delivers-Boston on Oct. 26 at the Crowne Plaza Boston-Newton Hotel, Newton, Mass. The event brings together speakers from the US Postal Service, Sappi Fine Paper, Xerox, Heidelberg, and Grow Socially to raise awareness about the effectiveness and advantages of print.
Through short presentations and interactive displays, media buyers, marketers, and print providers will learn more about the role and value of print in cross-media campaigns.
• Scoring High ROI, David Mastervich, U.S. Postal Service
• How Brands are Connecting with Their Audience, Toni Schottenhammer, Xerox
• Integrating Print in a Multi-Channel World, John Foley, Jr, Grow Socially/interlinkONE
• Maximizing the Sustainability and Marketability of Your Print Project, Molly Foshay, Sappi Fine Paper
• Creatively Elevating Your Brand, Marty Moran, Heidelberg USA
“The speakers bring expertise from different markets to give attendees valuable information to support integrating print into their marketing campaigns,” said Christine Hagopian director of programs at PINE.
Visit www.pine.org/print_delivers.html for more information and registration.
The Print Delivers seminar series for marketing and media specifiers, including Print Delivers Boston, is produced by The Print Council and its supporters in the graphic arts industry, and has been presented in major cities around the U.S.