Latest Harlequin RIP core technology;
Windows 7 Support
Ann Arbor, Michigan – Xitron, a leading developer of open prepress workflow systems, announces the release of Navigator v9 RIP based on Harlequin RIP core technology.
Navigator v9 provides:
- Support for Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- Increased optimization for PDFs with transparencies
- Extended PDF/X support
- Support for the Pantone Plus library
- Enhanced resolution support for the HXM hybrid screening option
- 64-bit Windows drivers for Xitron USB interfaces
- Simple out-of-the-box color accuracy for Gracol, SWOP and Fogra printing conditions with Epson and Canon proofers and graphic arts printers
- Interfaces for more than 250 output devices including proofers, CtP systems, direct imaging presses, inkjet, and production printers
"Navigator v9 further enhances the capabilities to our flagship RIP and Workflow," stated Mark Eisenschenk, Xitron's President and Chief Executive Officer." Support for 64-bit Windows, extended PDF/X support and the Pantone Plus library are among the many features from which v9 customer will benefit."
Xitron is the only authorized source for RIP upgrades for GIT Graphics Pro (Graphics Integration Technology) Harlequin RIP, GIL (Graphics Integration Limited) Harlequin RIP, Xitron Navigator RIP, Xitron Navigator Workflow, Navigator Elite Workflow and the HighWater Torrent Harlequin RIP. Xitron is also authorized to provide RIP upgrades for the Heidelberg Harlequin RIP, Ultre Harlequin RIP, UltreRIP and many other Harlequin RIP and Harlequin RIP workflows. Certain restrictions apply.
Shipments of Navigator v9 will begin in Q4-2011. For more information about upgrading to a Xitron Navigator RIP or workflow solution visit Xitron on the web at www.xitron.com/harlequinupgrade. Xitron offers prepress and pressroom workflow solutions through its network of OEMs, distributors, dealers, and system integrators worldwide.