Gröbenzell, Germany, – PrintCity Alliance Value Added Packaging (VAPack) members manroland, UPM, Sun Chemical, M-real, Kurz, Merck and Weilburger Graphics, plus main project partner Bobst, have been joined by new members and partners following the successful worldwide launch of the project at Interpack in May.
VAPack offers brand owners, designers and packaging specialists a 'value added' knowledge base plus creative sample boxes to show new possibilities.
New VAPack Members & Partners
The line-up of VAPack Members and Technology Partners has now grown significantly to provide new samples for the Creative Pack this summer. In addition to the original VAPack technology partners Reproflex and UpCode, the project welcomes these new contributors of know-how and technologies for 2011/2012:
- Eltosch – UV technology
- Hammesfahr – High quality printers
- Heiber + Schröder – Innovative window patching
- H + M – Hot stamping tools
- Köch & Glasder – Value added packaging finishing
- Marbach – Cutting dies
- Rieker – High end VAP production
New VAPack sample boxes are being developed during 2011 to show high-end decoration and food packaging opportunities.
Value Added Packaging – Benefits for All
- Unique benefits available from this PrintCity Alliance VAPack project include:
- Broad range of techniques & ideas showcased in attractive demonstration packaging
- Highly creative sample box portfolio – explores new avenues in VAP possibility
- Access to innovative suppliers & process knowledge in one location
- Full 'how to do it' tutorials explaining the VAP techniques used
Read about the PrintCity VAPack project: http://www.printcity.de/index.php?site_id=602
Request a VAPack discussion and sample boxes from each participating company or by contacting [email protected]