Neenah Announces Regional Winners In Paperworks Competition
Press release from the issuing company
ROSWELL, Ga. (January 27, 2004) -- Neenah Paper announces the fourth quarter 2003 winners of the PAPERWORKS Text and Cover design competition. The PAPERWORKS Text and Cover Competition recognizes designers, paper merchants and printers from North America and around the world who showcase creative combinations of design and printing techniques using Neenah Paper products.
"In these winning entries, the papers used played an essential part of the designs’ effectiveness," said Tom Wright, Director of Strategic Advertising for Neenah Paper. "The papers were intrinsic to these unique designs and their messaging."
The following designers, merchants and printers have received awards:
- Eric Teng of Desantis Breindel in New York, for the "The Staten Island Bluebelt" brochure, designed using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
- Margaret Taylor Cunningham of the Cunningham Group in Montgomery, Ala., for an identity package also designed using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
- Malina Weigel of Martino Paper in Chicago, for an entry designed using ENVIRONMENT Papers.
- Nancy Wittman of Unisource in Kent, Wash., for an entry also designed using ENVIRONMENT Papers.
- John E. Watson of PCG (Premium Color Graphics) in Clifton, N.J., for an identity package designed using CLASSIC CREST, UV/ULTRAÒII and CLASSIC COLUMNS Papers.
- Kim Graham Smith of Means Advertising in Birmingham, Ala., for a fundraiser invitation designed using ENVIRONMENT Papers.
- Lynne Botsford of M&I Bank in Brookfield, Wis., for an invitation designed using CLASSIC COLUMNS Papers.
- Annie Hazama of Hazama Creative in Scottsdale, Ariz., for an entry titled, "Unlock the Mystery," designed using CLASSIC Laid and UV/ULTRA II Papers.
- Gail Boren and Bob Rytter of Robert Rytter & Associates in Butler, Md., for "NAICU-The New Reality & Higher Education," designed using CLASSIC CREST and CLASSIC COLUMNS Papers.
- Julie Wechsler of Mac Papers in Miami, for an entry designed using CLASSIC COLUMNS Papers.
- Mindy Jasmund of Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., for an entry titled, "Enabling Discovery," designed using CLASSIC CREST Papers.
Susan Roe of xpedx in Denver, for an annual report designed using ENVIRONMENT Papers.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.