Seattle, WA, – Top advertising agency executives and media/marketing decision makers in the Northwest area will have the opportunity to hear experts from major companies present case studies, facts, and expertise during Print Delivers NW on July 26th in Seattle, Washington.
Presentations will focus on how print integrates and energizes multi-channel marketing and targeted campaigns; on the ROI of print media; and how print on paper is an environmentally friendly medium due to its renewability, recycle-ability, and sustainable forest management.
Print Delivers NW will be held at the Seattle Asian Art Museum from 2:00 to 6:00 pm, including presentations, exhibitor tables, and a networking reception.
Speakers and topics:
- Lynn Kraus, Senior Manager Procurement Group, Commercial Print and Starbucks Card, Starbucks Coffee Company – As a leading proponent of responsible print, Lynn will share her insights into the value of print and its place in the media mix for Starbucks Coffee Company in its communication to customers. She will explore ways that the company integrates print with new digital media, explain its commitment to a sustainable print platform, and will present a specific case study of a successful marketing campaign.
- David Mastervich, Manager of Catalogs, Periodicals, and Saturation Mail, US Postal Service – David will present inspiring facts on the effectiveness of print through case studies showcasing cross-media campaigns with ROI data of 19-3000% from Dell, Wild Dunes, Feld Entertainment, and other world-class companies.
- Scott Dubois, President, pidalia – In his talk Cross-Media World, an Evolution, Scott will talk about the challenges that marketing specifiers face in today's business climate – the realities of the media world today, effective processes to gain market share, and thoughts on what the future holds. There is a special segment on case studies and mistakes to avoid to help attendees with practical application.
- Ian Hanna, Director of Business Development for FSC-US and Penny Machinski, Environmental Manager for West Linn Paper – They'll discuss the environmental impact of paper and print from the forest through the production floor and offer advice for maximizing the sustainability and marketability of your print campaign.
- Exhibiting companies include Mohawk Paper, Hewlett Packard, Neenah, Unisource, xpedx/IP, PrintWest, US Postal Service, West Linn Paper, PPI, Xerox, and Media Inc.
- The Print Delivers seminar series for marketing and media specifiers, including Print Delivers NW, is produced by The Print Council and its supporters in the graphic arts industry, and has been presented in major cities around the U.S.
For more information about Print Delivers NW, visit http://printdeliversnw.com