Ramsey, N.J. – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., a leading provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop, today announces the immediate availability of a free mobile printing application for select iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users. PageScope Mobile will connect the award-winning line of bizhub Multifunctional Products (MFPs) to these popular devices.
With the ever increasing popularity of iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices in the global workplace, PageScope Mobile is an application that connects a bizhub MFP with an end-user's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to browse, read and instruct printing of select documents and images. Once paired with a WiFi connection, PageScope Mobile will enable users to utilize their business documents in a variety of creative ways and take advantage of mobility with the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. With the launch of PageScope Mobile, Konica Minolta continues its legacy of innovation to support today's mobile professional.
Now mobile professionals can:
- Print Emails and attachments directly to a bizhub MFP.
- Print PDF, TIFF, JPEG and XPS documents.
- Scan paper documents at high speed from a bizhub MFP directly to the iPhone, iPod touch, and/or iPad, and these files can then be printed, Emailed or stored on the iPad or iPhone.
- Save albums of images captured with the iPhone's built-in camera for quick printing to a bizhub MFP.
While PageScope Mobile is free of charge, an Internet access fee may apply. Please check with your carrier for more information.
- Color MFPs: bizhub C652/C652DS, bizhub C552/C552DS, bizhub C452, bizhub C360, bizhub C280, and bizhub C220
- Monochrome MFPs: bizhub 652, bizhub 552, bizhub 423, bizhub 363, bizhub 283, and bizhub 223
- iPad (iOS 3.2/4.2)
- iPhone 4 (iOS 4.1/4.2) / iPhone 3GS (iOS 4.1/4.2)
- iPod touch fourth generation (iOS 4.1/4.2)
"Konica Minolta's global mission is to create inspiring products and services in the field of imaging, and lead the market with advanced technologies," said Kevin Kern, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. "With the introduction of PageScope Mobile, Konica Minolta extends their legacy of cutting-edge innovation by helping mobile professionals to stay competitive by innovating their work styles with enhanced flexibility and efficiency."
Konica Minolta customers can download the free PageScope Mobile app by visiting the Apple App Store and searching for PageScope Mobile.