Palo Alto, California – Convinced that paperboard is only for packaging? Think paperboard is hard to print? Believe you can't get too creative with paperboard? If so, then the free Webinar "The Secret Life of Paperboard" will be an eye opener.
Guest speaker Stuart Slater, director of business development at Contemporary Graphics, will reveal paperboard's untold Cinderella story. "Stuart is uniquely qualified to lead this discussion on paperboard," says PaperSpecs Founder Sabine Lenz. "His expertise is printing, design and papermaking have made him a respected resource among designers, printers and paper mills alike."
"Paperboard can be used for as many applications as text or cover stock, and this side of the story deserves to be heard," says Slater. From magazine covers to direct mail, from menus to greeting cards, paperboard is effective, economical and versatile."
Along with samples of paperboard success stories, Slater will answer some of the most frequently asked questions such as:
- When does paperboard's lightweight construction save money?
- What's the difference between caliper and weight?
- Will the press be able to run paperboard with quality results?
- Can paperboard be foil stamped, embossed and coated?
- Are there environmentally sustainable paperboard options?
- Why should you care about paperboard?
You don't want to miss "The Secret Life of Paperboard." This webinar is free thanks to the generous support of Kallima Paper. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today for this special event at www.paperspecs.com/webinar.