Orlando, Fla. – HIMSS11 Annual Conference & Exhibition – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leading provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop, today announces the company will preview a new, powerful application – PageScope Mobile – at HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition (HIMSS11), February 20-24 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. PageScope Mobile will connect the award-winning line of bizhub Multifunctional Products (MFPs) with a mobile professional's iPad and iPhone. The free app will be available in Spring 2011 via the App Store.
With the ever increasing popularity of iPad and iPhone devices in the healthcare industry, mobile healthcare professionals are looking to print directly from their Apple device to a MFP that resides in a hospital, clinic or other healthcare facility. Konica Minolta has addressed this requirement, and now offers a feature-rich suite of utilities providing document imaging interoperability to many of our bizhub MFPs that reside in a large number of healthcare environments.
Now healthcare professionals can:
- Print Emails and attachments directly to a bizhub MFP.
- Printing of PDF, TIFF, JPEG and XPS documents are supported.
- Scan paper documents at high speed from a bizhub MFP directly to the iPhone, iPod iTouch, and/or iPad, and these files can then be printed, Emailed or stored on the iPad or iPhone.
- Save albums of images captured with the iPhone's built-in camera for quick printing to a bizhub MFP.
- Download app free of charge via the App Store.
Note: Wireless LAN connection is required.
- Color MFPs: bizhub C652/C652DS, bizhub C552/C552DS, bizhub C452, bizhub C360, bizhub C280, and bizhub C220
- Monochrome MFPs: bizhub 652, bizhub 552, bizhub 423, bizhub 363, bizhub 283, and bizhub 223
- iPad (iOS 3.2/4.2)
- iPhone 4(iOS 4.1/4.2) / iPhone 3GS
- iPod touch fourth generation (iOS 4.1/4.2)
"Konica Minolta's global mission is to create inspiring products and services in the field of imaging, and lead the market with advanced technologies," said Sam Errigo, Senior Vice President, Business Intelligence Services, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. "With the launching of PageScope Mobile, Konica Minolta extends their legacy of cutting-edge innovation by helping mobile professionals to stay competitive by innovating their work styles with enhanced flexibility and efficiency."
Learn more about this powerful app at HIMSS11 Annual Conference & Exhibition (February 20-24) by visiting Konica Minolta Booth #445. Konica Minolta representatives will be onsite to showcase our cutting-edge technologies plus assist attendees in entering a sweepstakes to win an iPad.
To schedule a personal tour of the Konica Minolta Booth (#445) on Tuesday, February 22nd and/or an executive interview, please contact James Norberto at [email protected]