Hurst, Texas - The Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation (EDSF), the international non-profit organization dedicated to developing and providing programs to attract and support document, graphic arts and communications students worldwide with their education plans, announced it's 2011 Board of Directors. Among EDSF's leadership roster of highly respected and well-known industry CEOs, presidents and top executives are several new Directors, including: Peter Posk of BCT, Inc.; Jim Kano of Equitrac; Patrick Brand of Pitney Bowes; Michael Dane of Ricoh; and Dora Wong of 4over.
Brenda Kai, EDSF's executive director, said, "We are so honored and proud to have the leadership of the entire Board. It is really gratifying to see companies that are marketplace competitors come together as one to support education that will benefit the future of our document and print communications industry. We thank them for their time and valuable contributions."
EDSF 2011 Board of Directors:
- Richard Lowe, president and COO, Franchise Services, Inc.
Executive Vice Chair & Vice Chair for Development
- Carl Gerhardt, president and CEO, Allegra Network LLC
- Mal Baboyian, president, production printing systems, Océ North America, Inc.
Vice Chair for Education
- Sam Yoshida, vice president and general manager, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Brenda Kai, executive director, EDSF
- Eric Armour, president, Global Business Group, Xerox Corporation
- Patrick Brand, vice president and president, North America, Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Kevin Cushing, CEO, AlphaGraphics
- Michael Dane, vice president of marketing, Ricoh U.S.
- Todd Deluca, president and COO, RISO, Inc.
- Chuck Gehman, vice president of product management, Mimeo.com
- Trevor Haworth, CEO, CGS Publishing Technologies International GmbH
- Jeff Hayes, president, InfoTrends
- Jim Kano, senior vice president of worldwide sales and marketing, Equitrac
- Mark Kilgore, executive vice president of North American sales, Böwe Bell + Howell
- Dan Mahoney, vice president, ImPress, OfficeMax
- John Mancini, president, AIIM International
- Jennifer Matt, managing editor of The Web and Print Blog, WhatTheyThink
- Kathleen McHugh, vice president and chief marketing officer, Presstek, Inc.
- René Müller, president and CEO, GMC Software
- David Murphy, director of marketing of Americas Graphic Solutions Business, Imaging and Printing Group, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Peter Posk, president, BCT, Inc.
- Mike Preston, vice president of network planning and operations, FedEx Office
- Raymond Schiavone, president and CEO, Quark, Inc.
- Vic Stalam, director and vice president of commercial sales, Eastman Kodak Company
- Tawnya Starr, president, PrinterPresence
- Richard Trapilo, general manager and executive vice president, C.P. Bourg, Inc.
- Toby Weiss, senior vice president and general manager of Fiery Division, EFI
- Dora Wong, director of human resources, 4over, Inc.
- Sandra Zoratti, vice president, Global Solutions Marketing, InfoPrint Solutions Company