Muller Martini will have two of its Transpak Strapping Machines up-and-running during MAILCOM 2011, March 1 – March 3. The machines are highly economical, easy to maintain and fully supported by Muller Martini.
The strappers are designed for both small to mid-sized newspapers and commercial print shops. They feature a unique one-piece arch strap design that alleviates jams and maintenance. An uncomplicated design contains 30% fewer parts than comparable machines, requires fewer adjustments and has fewer wear components.
Specific models on display in Booth 300 will be:
TP-711NT which handles up to 35 bundles per minute and features:
- Automatic tension control which adjusts for different size bundles
- Adjustable pressure control that keeps bundles flat
- Patented jammed-strap ejection device
- Siemens PLC Control and HMI touch panel for easy troubleshooting
TP-702, a portable machine that's ideal for off-line or manual strapping and features:
- Cycles up to 65 straps per minute
- An ergonomic adjustable table height
- Photo-eye or foot bar switch that activates the strapping cycle
- Low strap sensor and compact electro/mechanical control sealing head
Both machines will utilize Muller Martini's environmentally friendly, high-quality strapping product that's made of virgin resins, guaranteeing more consistent sealing. Booth visitors can receive a certificate that can be redeemed for a complimentary sample roll of the strapping material. In addition, a show special will be offered to purchasers of the TP-711NT or TP-702.
Attendees can learn more about Muller Martini's full contingent of mailroom solutions by speaking with company representatives that include Doug Stryker, Division Manager, Print Finishing Systems; Randy Shannon, Regional Sales Manager; and Russ Hamilton, Strapping and Saddle Stitching Specialist.