Fairfax, Virginia – Learn how the latest technical applications are changing the direction of the printed electronics industry at SGIA's 2011 Printed Electronics and Membrane Switch Symposium (San Jose, California; June 14-16).
“The SGIA Symposium offered us the opportunity to expand from a “think tank technology” to real time exposure to immediate developments in fields of electronics and medical applications. This program has tremendous resources to expand and open up new applications,” said Barney Hanrahan of Kammann USA, Inc.
On top of exclusive networking opportunities and the latest technology demonstrations, Symposium attendees will benefit from two full days of targeted educational sessions for specific sectors of the industry:
- Membrane switch technology
- Printed medical sensors and instrumentation
- LED, OLED, surface mount technologies
- Printed photovoltaic technology
- RFID and high-speed production technologies