Press release from the issuing company
Venlo, Netherlands - Vistaprint N.V., the company that provides high-impact personalized products and services for small businesses and the home, today announced a new organizational structure with the creation of the roles of Chief Customer Officer and Chief Operating Officer, the promotion of two senior executives who will lead the North American and European business units, and a broad series of promotions, organizational changes, and reporting structure evolutions in the company's marketing, manufacturing and technology organizations. The new structure is designed to help Vistaprint increase its focus on customers and to act as an organizational foundation on which Vistaprint can extend its established history of strong growth.
A summary of the most senior changes is as follows:
- Janet Holian, a ten-year veteran of the company and current president of the European business unit, will assume the role of Chief Customer Officer, reporting to Chief Executive Officer Robert Keane. In this role, Janet will have worldwide responsibility for driving customer focus and for the training and development of marketing teams.
- Wendy Cebula, also a ten-year veteran of the company and current president of the North American business unit, will assume the role of Chief Operating Officer, reporting to Robert Keane. In this role, Wendy will oversee the European and North American business units as well as global groups that have responsibility for cross-business-unit aspects of marketing, manufacturing and technology development.
- Trynka Shineman, who joined the company in 2004 and is currently chief marketing officer of Vistaprint North America, will become president of the North American business unit reporting to Wendy Cebula.
- Nick Ruotolo, who joined the company in 2005 and is currently chief marketing officer of Vistaprint Europe, will become president of the European business unit reporting to Wendy Cebula.
- As president and CEO, Robert Keane will be most active in areas of strategy, executive and organizational development, company-wide culture and communications, corporate finance and governance, long-term R&D activities, and geographic expansion into Japan and emerging markets.
"The dedication, talent and leadership of Janet, Wendy, Trynka and Nick have been instrumental in building Vistaprint into the successful organization that it is today," said Robert Keane. "I congratulate them on their well deserved promotions and look forward to working with them to continue to build a transformational and enduring business institution for the mutual benefit of Vistaprint's customers, employees and shareholders."
Additional details concerning the organizational changes, including details of reporting structure evolutions in the company's marketing, manufacturing and technology organizations will be discussed during Vistaprint's 2011 fiscal year first quarter pre-recorded audio visual presentation, which will be posted on the Investor Relations section of www.vistaprint.com at 4:20 pm (EDT) today.
© 2023 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved.