Press release from the issuing company
Boulder, Colo. – InfoPrint Solutions Company, a Ricoh company, has unveiled its enhanced InfoPrint 4247-L03, the lowest priced impact printer in the company's powerful industrial family of products. In addition to this model's remote print management capabilities and the ability to support multi-part forms, including wide-format, the enhancements include faster speeds and a redesigned, user-friendly control panel. This enhanced model offers distributors, manufacturers, retail stores and office environments a lower cost print solution than laser print technology. It is targeted to customers with low to mid-volume printing demands who are seeking increased reliability and flexibility in their day-to-day operations.
"The industrial solution segment continues to be an important part of InfoPrint Solutions' overall business," said Paul Preo, Vice President of Distributed Printing Solutions for InfoPrint Solutions. "This newest enhancement is a clear demonstration of our continued focus in this space and our response to our customers' suggestions to help improve their overall productivity and add more flexibility to their environments."
The InfoPrint 4247-L03 offers customers the following capabilities:
- Enhanced speeds of up to 720 cps from 600 cps. This is an increase of 20 percent compared to the previous version.
- Easy-to-use, redesigned control panel and overlays making the printer easier than ever to operate.
- Rugged design which enables implementation into harsh or rigorous environments due to its durability.
- Simple and intuitive integration with Ethernet, USB 2.0, RS232 serial and parallel interfaces.
- Market-leading professional services, software and maintenance support from InfoPrint Solutions' team of experts.
- Significantly lower operating costs than laser printing. For many companies, impact printing can be a more cost-effective solution.
In addition to its features and performance, the enhanced printer is less expensive than the previous model – the U.S. list price for the ethernet version of the InfoPrint 4247-L03 is being reduced by $525.00, from $2,455 to $1,930 – a change that makes the networked version of this printer a great value. In addition, the U.S. list price of the parallel/USB version is being reduced by $100.00, from $2,030 to $1,930.
© 2023 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved.