Press release from the issuing company
Las Vegas - Combined, Agfa and Pitman have the most comprehensive assortment of inkjet solutions in the marketplace. This includes entry level systems all the way up to high speed industrial inkjet, plus a wide variety rigid and flexible media.
SGIA 2010 Expo attendees will be the first to see the new :Jeti 3020 Titan. The latest from the :Jeti family of products, the :Jeti 3020 Titan range starts with a 16 head unit delivering an impressive 1,216 ft²/hr(113 m²/hr) and up to a massive 48 heads, at 2,430 ft²/hr(226 m²/hr). In total, the :Jeti 3020 Titan offers ten different levels of speed and capability can be utilized to fit exact business needs.
"Agfa is aggressively developing inkjet systems that will help printers be more competitive. And now with the addition of the Pitman Company's product offerings, we have the inkjet media, finishing solutions and additional printers to offer customers. Print is evolving and we are working collectively to help printers stay ahead of market constraints. New high margin printed and high demand applications like retail signage, tradeshow graphics, fleet graphics are the future," said Deborah Hutcheson, Director of Marketing, Agfa Graphics, North America.
In addition to the new :Jeti 3020 Titan, SGIA attendees will see:
- :Anapurna Mw - produces single-pass pre-white and multi-pass post-white for printing on transparent material, backlit applications, or printing white as a spot color
- :Anapurna M4f -- a four-color, flatbed, wide format industrial inkjet printer designed for printing high quality POP, displays, posters, exhibition panels, stage graphics, ad panels and more. With a print resolution of 720x1440 dpi, the M4f prints on a large variety of media up to 63 inches wide. The optional roll-to-roll unit adds additional versatility
- New! :Jeti 1224 HDC FTR (flat to roll), a high-productivity UV inkjet printer featuring High Definition Color capabilities will also be running live during the show. This system offers the best true flatbed combined with true roll to roll capability on the market. The 96" wide flatbed architecture of the :Jeti 1224 HDC allows for printing on virtually anything that is reasonably flat up to five cm thick. It is ideally suited for high resolution trade show graphics, POS (Point-of-Sale) displays, real estate signs, backlit signs, lenticular displays, high resolution banners, ceramic tiles, wood and many more flatbed applications
- :Jeti 3324 Aquajet -- the #1 fabric printer on the market, prints up to 10.5 feet wide with production speeds of more than 400 ft²/hr. It's a cost-effective and environmentally-friendly alternative to solvent-based fabric technologies
- Applications produced on Agfa's :M-Press TIGER a high-speed UV flatbed inkjet press, and :Dotrix high-speed UV web inkjet printing press will also be on hand during the SGIA Expo.
- New! :Anapurna 2050 - UV-curable inkjet printer designed to give users a cost-effective solution for speed and 1440 dpi display printing.
Agfa Graphics and Pitman have also invited several vendor partners into their SGIA booth. The goal of this effort is to provide SGIA 2010 attendees with a complete array of solutions to fit their total business needs. These include inkjet media products from Neschen, Duratex, Avery, 3M, InteliCoat Technologies and 3PTextiles. Agfa Graphics and Pitman vendor partners also include Inkjet Hardware providers, showing products ideal for entry level market:
Epson GS 6000 Low Solvent Printer - 64" Roll-to-Roll printer that delivers unparalleled color gamut, image quality, reliability and print speeds with new safer solvent-based ink technology.
HP L25500 Printer - Users can produce outdoor signage with durability comparable to eco-solvent inks and achieve high-quality results-that meet clients' branding requirements-for all your indoor signage applications, from exhibition graphics to interior decorations. Print on a wide range of media, including coated media or polyester fabric and low-cost papers without treatments.
People can learn more about Agfa's :Anapurna 2050, the :Jeti 1224 UV FTR, the M-Press TIGER and Agfa's full line of inkjet systems and services at Agfa's booth (#2479) at SGIA 2010, which is being held in Las Vegas from October 12th through the 15th.
© 2023 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved.