McCormick Place, Chicago, IL - MCS, Inc., the leader in industrial and mailing inkjet and camera systems, is showing the new Eagle Printer in the position of a feeder station within a Pitney Bowes Flowmaster high-speed inserter
The unique system allows on-the-fly personalization of inserts within the inserter. On-Demand variable coupons, personalized business-reply-envelopes and other inserts can be produced in-line - instead of prior to insertion. The 4.25" print-width Eagle Print Head has the smallest footprint in the industry and allows in-the-track precision printing of addresses, IMB codes and graphics across the print head without any line breaks or "stitching".
Personalizing inserts on-the-fly has the benefits of:
- Eliminating the need 2-way matched mailings for appropriate jobs. The MCS Perfect Match system can read the first personalized insert and use the sequence identifier look up and print the appropriate information on the 2nd insert.
- Reduces the complexity of keeping two streams of personalized pieces in sequence order through the print and bindery functions
- Reducing the time and cost of printing inserts in a separate process.
- Combining the print and insertion processes reduces labor and turnaround time.
- Along with the Perfect Match system and MCS inkjet system after the inserter, customers can perform a 3-way (insert-insert-envelope) match at full speed.
- The small footprint and Modular Designed Engineering associated with the MCS Eagle Inkjet System also allows for easy re-deployment to a standalone print system or other area where inkjet printing is needed.
MCS is in booth 4511 at Graph Expo.