Press release from the issuing company
Although the photo book market is growing in popularity, most potential customers have yet to engage in the creation of a photo book – nor have any knowledge that they exist. That's why it's imperative that today's printers and binderies better understand this emerging opportunity. Likewise, those companies who are currently producing photo books on a small scale need to understand how to fulfill increasing demands for these products.
During Graph Expo, Muller Martini will sponsor a timely seminar which provides an insider's overview of the photo book market. The seminar will offer concrete "how-to" advice and success stories to help printers and binderies consider whether the photo book market warrants their closer attention.
"Becoming a Player in Photo Books: What you need to know" brings together a distinguished industry panel to explain and assess the variety of opportunities photo books can afford. Confirmed panel participants are:
- Ted Greene – VP Sales, GP2
- Brian Segnit – Marketing Manager, Books & Photo, Xerox
- Bruce Jacobsen – Executive VP, Bridgeport National Bindery
- John Lacagnina – President & CEO, ColorCentric
- Dwight Blaha – Chief Operating Officer, MyPublisher
- Robert Mitchell – Director of Operations, RPI (Reischling Press)
- James Kaeli – Division Manager, Muller Martini
The panel's discussion will include:
- What it takes to get started in the photo book business
- How to expand capabilities from entry level to large scale production lines
- Print engine providers and printers discuss their direct experience within the photo book market
The seminar takes place on Tuesday, October 5th from 8 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
As attendance is limited, there will be a $50 charge per attendee.
© 2023 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved.