Press release from the issuing company
Irvine, Calif. – For several years, Toshiba America Business Solutions Inc. (TABS) has been focusing its efforts on helping dealers thrive by developing successful Managed Print Services (MPS) and Professional Services (PS) programs. As part of this effort, Toshiba today announced the launch of a national MPS Dealer Makeover Sweepstakes. All authorized-Toshiba dealers are eligible to win and can enter by submitting a persuasive and creative three- to five-minute video or written entry explaining why Toshiba should partner with them to either ramp-up or transform their MPS business. Toshiba is looking to reward the dealer who is most passionate about, and committed to, building an outstanding MPS offering for their customers.
The winner of the contest will receive:
- Hands-on, personal training from Toshiba experts who will travel to the dealership to provide:
- Sales knowledge, including how to build a team, generate plans and write contracts
- Service training, including best practices
- Operational training, including how to implement an MPS program and bill appropriately
- Specialized training, including how to become skilled at reaching key vertical markets
- A dedicated contact at corporate headquarters in Irvine, Calif., who will be available for guidance and support throughout the makeover process
- A marketing blitz coordinated by Toshiba, including a direct mail campaign, customized materials and sales incentives
- A demo room package from Lexmark
- Free Fasoo digital rights management (DRM) software
- Free one-year subscripton to Toshiba Encompass, an online analytical tool that helps map out /optimize printer fleets
Entries must be submitted by Dec. 31, 2010 to TABS, Attn: MPS Dealer Makeover Contest, 2 Musick, Irvine, CA 92618 or via e-mail to MPSDealer [email protected] Official rules and regulations are available on Toshiba eXCHANGE and FYI.
© 2023 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved.