Press release from the issuing company
Today's challenging economy, coupled with intense competition, has compelled companies to demand more from their capital equipment investments. In response to this need, Muller Martini has developed MMServices, a robust suite of products and services with one singular goal: to improve a machine's net output.
Visitors to Muller Martini's Booth #637 at Graph Expo can learn complete details about this fully integrated, 7-module program that brings together the functions of machine, people and workflow in order to produce optimum productivity. Services can be used individually or combined and will enable customers to:
- Lower production costs
- Properly maintain equipment
- Upgrade and retrofit existing equipment with the latest technological advances
- Exceed productivity expectations through effective training, including e-learning
- Better plan workflow processes
Employing best practices, MMServices is staffed by Muller's certified engineering and support team and features the following highly integrated service offerings:
- MMStartup. Muller Martini's technicians and engineers get the machine up and running while customizing the system's technology to achieve high production reliability.
- MMRepair. This original spare parts and repair service ensures an optimum level of production with limited downtime.
- MMRemote. A secure, password protected 24/7 remote access capability for updates and troubleshooting direct with the factory.
- MMUptodate. Machine updates ensure that equipment continues to run efficiently while maintaining state-of-the-art performance levels.
- MMInspect. Muller technicians test system conditions at regular intervals to prevent unexpected production downtimes.
- MMImprove. Muller's productivity experts assess and improve the performance of an organization's equipment, operators and workflow in order to lower production costs and enhance competitiveness.
- MMSelect. Ancillary services:
- MMRelocation – Relocation of your equipment treated like a new machine installation by the people who know the machine best
- MMMaintain – Regularly scheduled maintenance programs
- MMTrain – State-of-the-art operator training, including an industry-first e-learning component
- MMSupplies – Muller Martini branded machine consumables, including stitching wire, strapping materials and end boards
With MMServices, Muller Martini's customers can maximize not just their return on investment, but the value they deliver to their own customers. At Graph Expo, visitors to Booth #637 are invited to sign up for a free Productivity Audit. This complimentary assessment, performed by a Muller Martini Productivity Analyst, demonstrates how productivity levels can be increased on current Muller Martini machinery.
Graph Expo takes place October 3-6, 2010 at McCormick Place South in Chicago, Illinois. Muller Martini engineers and experts will be on had at Booth #637 to provide insight and ideas about how Muller's innovative technology and workflow solutions can help printers and binderies grow their business.
© 2023 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved.