Press release from the issuing company
Toronto - Print Three Franchising Corporation (PTFC) president, Andrew Hrywnak, was chosen as one of PrintAction magazine's Canada's 50 Most Influential Printers for 2010. The prestigious list known as the PA50 is now in its ninth year and consists of individuals who have influenced the direction of Canada's printing industry, as well as influenced the direction of an established printing company.
With over 55 Print Three locations in Canada, Hrywnak leads Canada's largest print-franchise network, supported by a 150,000-sq-ft production facility in Toronto. Hrywnak is dedicated to equipping his franchises with the most up-to-date digital print and procurement technology that ensure complete customer satisfaction. This dedication has earned him a spot on the PA50.
"I am very excited about being chosen as one of Canada's 50 Most Influential Printers," says Mr. Hrywnak. "Over the last few years, I have witnessed dramatic changes in the print industry and the biggest opportunities are yet to come for those companies, like Print Three, that study the print industry and recognize trends and opportunities for growth."
From this year's listing of Canada's 50 Most Influential Printers, PrintAction is asking the print public to vote for who is the most-influential printer for 2010.
The top ten of Canada's 50 Most Influential Printers are:
1. Brian Reid, Transcontinental Printing
2. John Gagliano, St. Joseph Print & Documents
3. Dick Kouwenhoven, Hemlock Printers
4. Philippe Cloutier, Worldcolor Canada (Quad)
5. Allen Hallis, R.R. Donnelley Canada
6. Sean Murray, Advocate Publishing & Printing
7. George Kallas, Metropolitan Fine Printers
8. Ward Griffin, The Lowe-Martin Group
9. Jamie O'Born, The Printing House
10. Gulam Jaffer, West Star Printing
© 2023 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved.