Press release from the issuing company
Land O'Lakes, FL - Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the details of their education program to be hosted at GRAPH EXPO 2010, the year's largest graphic communications exhibition and conference in the Americas, coming October 3-6, 2010 to Chicago's McCormick Place South.
The Xplor Document University (XDU) program to be held during GRAPH EXPO on October 5 and 6, will feature 18 individual sessions in three education tracks. Taught by some of the leading authorities in the printing, graphic arts, mailing, variable data and transaction printing industries, the tracks and sessions are:
- Document Design for Multi-Channel Delivery
- White Space and TransPromo - A Profitable Combination
- Making Your Document Work with Your Integrity System
- Designing Documents Around Technology
- Data-Driven, Personalized Customer Communications for Fun & Profit
- Using Data to Communicate More Effectively in All Channels
- You Have Data, Now What?
- Technology Applications and Their Use in Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
- Leverage Data Analytics to Drive Results
- Managing Data Across All Your Communication Channels: Data, Content & Reporting
- Optimizing Your Printing and Output Technology
- Using ADF Technology to Accelerate Your Print and Output Operations
- Optimizing Hardware and Software Technology to Change Book Printing at Publishers' Graphics
- How To Improve Customer Engagement
- Create a Brilliant Statement for Your Bottom Line by Moving to Inkjet Printing
- Large Things Can Come in Small Boxes!
- Full Color Inkjet Delivers Equivalent Direct Mail Response Rates for 62% Less Cost Than Toner
- Using SaaS Solutions in the Document Output Industry
- Let the Tool Do the Work
- The Business Case for Document Integrity
- Inkjet Color Printing: Practical Uses & Predictable Pricing
Recognized as the commercial printing, publishing, mailing and transactional exposition for the Americas, GRAPH EXPO 2010 themed, "The Next Generation of Print," has been designed to offer a customized show-going experience to a diverse spectrum of attendees. The exhibition will offer the latest graphic communications technologies in live equipment demonstrations across the expansive show floor and education on the most in-demand products and profit-making opportunities.
Attendees will find nine special interest sections on the GRAPH EXPO 2010 show floor. Along with the debut of News Print-the newspaper pavilion, and the new Digital Document Drive pavilion for transactional document production pros; these include PackPrint, covering package printing; Future Print, featuring two of today's hottest technologies Printed Electronics and RFID; the Mailing & Fulfillment Center, the industry's largest mailing event anywhere in the Americas; the second annual GREENspace, a showcase on sustainability and eco-friendly products and services; the Prepress/Software-Design and Press/Finishing sections; and Education Main Street, for attendees seeking well-educated, talented industry newcomers to augment their company's workforce.
© 2023 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved.