Munich, Germany – As the demand for specialist ink products and print solutions becomes increasingly sophisticated, the need to develop distinct clearly communicated offerings becomes paramount. Sun Chemical is aligning itself to the market's needs by streamlining its range into clearly defined product families. Specifically for the graphic display printing market:
- Sun Promo – screen inks for indoor and display materials
- SunCure – UV offset inks for display and commercial printing
- Streamline – digital ink jet inks for display graphics
For the high tech and industrial printing market:
- SunDisc – screen and offset inks for optical disks
- SunCarte – screen and offset inks for plastic cards
- SunHytek – screen inks for plastic components and in-mold decoration
- SunVetro – screen inks for decorative and container glass
- SunPoly – screen inks for plastic containers
- SunPad – pad printing inks
"Sun Chemical is committed to serving the increasingly diverse needs of the graphic display industry and industrial markets," said Jonathan Sexton, Sales and Marketing Director, Screen & Narrow Web Europe at Sun Chemical. "In tune with the changing needs of our customers and increasing demand for complete product solutions, we felt it essential to clearly focus our product portfolio to specific markets and applications - and there is no better place than FESPA to showcase our improved offering."
"Sun Chemical's presence at FESPA demonstrates our continued commitment to the graphic and industrial markets," said Felipe Mellado, Chief Marketing Officer, Sun Chemical. "We believe that clear segmentation of our product portfolio will strengthen our position as a global leader in inks and consumables - creating strong brands our customers can easily understand and identify."
Join Sun Chemical at FESPA - Hall A1, Stand 240.