Press release from the issuing company
New York City, New York - Jeffrey Hayzlett, former CMO of Eastman Kodak, author and much sought-after speaker, today announced that his first book, The Mirror Test: Is Your Business Really Breathing? is now available in audio book form on Audible.com, Baresandnoble.com, Borders.com, eMusic.com, iTunes.com and Overdrive.com as well as in hardcover through Amazon.com and Barnes&Noble.com. In addition and earlier this month, the author reported that The Mirror Test hit three business best seller lists including Inc. Magazine, (# 1) USA Today (#4) and the Wall Street Journal (#4) in just three short weeks.
In THE MIRROR TEST: Is Your Business Really Breathing? Hayzlett teaches readers through entertaining and timely anecdotes how to thoughtfully yet aggressively evaluate, deconstruct and then reconstruct any business. Known for his outspoken appearances on numerous TV shows, Hayzlett has built his career on having the ability to get his people to look up and pay attention to the problems at hand.
In his unique, confrontational manner, Hayzlett coaches business owners and managers on topics such as:
- Give your business the mirror test - is your company really breathing?
- Here's how you and your company must adapt...or die.
- The bottom line of your business really is... your bottom line. You have to focus on it.
THE MIRROR TEST also challenges readers to focus a range of critical issues, including:
- Why you're here-why are you doing what you do?
- What is it that you want to do? Make money? Build huge profits? What then?
- What is the purpose of what you are doing? Do you want to please people? Build the best widget? Serve the best-damned cup of coffee?
- What do you want to do after profitability? Expand? Be the best in the business?
- Do your customers know the answers? Do your employees? Do you?
"Hardcover sales of the book have continued to climb, driving us into a second printing," said author Jeffrey Hayzlett. "With audio book versions now available and downloadable through all the popular audio book web sites, we hope to reach an even larger audience which is close to a $1 billion market in the US alone, 21 percent of which are online sales and downloads."
© 2023 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved.